Friday, June 16, 2006

Well, another week down.

This week has consisted of getting up studying, eating studying eating studying watching green wing and sleeping. This unfortunatly makes for a poor story to tell.

Some interesting things however that have happened are
- I managed all by myself, well mostly, to get my web cam up and running so now those of you who have engaged in the latest Skype technology can see my beautiful mug staring back at you when we chat :)
- I went on a jolly jaunt around North West London to try and find a package full of contact lenses which my mother had put the wrong address on :-P
- Sara and I went for mango juice at the local mediterranean
- We have also drunk more than our body weights in orange squash and so are spending whatever time we are not studying in the toilet!
- We have become expert salad chefs
- We didn't leave Kentish Town all week, the most exciting trip we got was to Iceland where we had the most unbelievably rude checkout girl on the planet!

Anyway back to the books, might post some pictures in a bit.

LouX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...don't forget your regular breaks and fresh air to keep you studying well. And it'll all be over very soon :)

Anyways, Spain is wicked so I'll get back to lazing about in the sun, eating good food, surrounded by spanish chicas....anyways, see you ;)!
Jxxx

Sara said...

Great post, poor J is just jealous he's not here with us!! Hope teaching is going well, I'm on a 10 study break :) xx