Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ok well here goes!

This is the first post and I suppose if Neal can do it so can I

So, for those who need a heads up, I did my undergrad at Paisley in microbiology. I spent a year in Yorkshire working after my third year then went back to finish my honours. I am now studying a masters in molecular biology in London at the School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. I am really enjoying it here, met loads of fab people blah blah all the usual stuff, but miss all the Paisley lot heaps and heaps!! You guys know who you are So I am studying for exams just now, which I am pretty nervous about, but hopefully they should be ok, and they will be over two weeks today wooo!!

I am also a swimmer, I trained with City of Aberdeen Swim Team (COAST) for lots and lots of years before uni, then gave it up to enjoy my uni life. Now that I am a serious post-grad student I have decided to take it up again. I swim with London University Swiming Team (LUST).

Well I don't feel so scared of these things now so there may be future posts to read!

Hope your all happy

Lou X

4 comments:

Kemposaur said...

You smell, I can smell you from all the way over in Chicago!

Sara said...

Hey roommie, are you enjoying this lovely warm summer day?
- Ra xx

Sara said...

Okay now you have to keep posting more things - remind me at a later study break how to post photos & links. Ra xx

Anonymous said...

Hello, Louise. Understand you're warming up to your study task--tee hee. Sorry it's so hot, really. Glad to see your blog. Tell Sara I just put a glider and table together on the porch. It was good for me to learn some more about you. Knew you swam but not the background. Guess that feels good in your current weather.

Best regards, MommiO