Sunday, August 06, 2006

OK so it has gotten to deadline time again so naturally I am wasting my time doing anything but write my report hence the second post within the space of a week :-D

Well paper writing is going ok, still a fair bit to do but materials and methods are now complete and Intro is pretty much done!!

Jeremy and I have just booked flights for a little holiday in Florence in November, i cant wait. The tickets were really cheap on ryanair so have a look, they are doing free flights at the mo so we got ours, two returns for £50.

Cannot wait till this is handed in, almost there!

3 comments:

Sara said...

LOL, I'm taking a writing break and was pleasently surprised to see your post, but sad not to see the video :(

When you going to Italy?!?!?!

Kemposaur said...

What is it with Kemps and Italy just now huh?

Oh and take a wash please, I can smell you from here

Sara said...

ready for an update, possibly with photos of juggling :)